Webinar and Matchmaking on
Blue Growth in Portugal
The EEA Grants Programme in Portugal welcomes you to a webinar and matchmaking event on cooperation, value creation and sustainable blue growth in Portugal.
Date: 15 April 2021
Time: 10:00 - 17:00 GMT (Lisbon time) / 11:00 - 18:00 CET (Oslo time)
This event has two parts with two separate links for participants:
- Part 1 - 10:00 - 12:00: Webinar in Microsoft Teams (open through registration in this link)
- Part 2 - 12:00 - 17:00: Matchmaking B2Macth (open through registration in this B2Match event)
- Enterprises registered in Portugal with innovative ideas for blue growth.
- Norwegian, Icelandic or Liechtenstein entities that can contribute to the projects on blue growth.
Relevant Project Topics
Examples of relevant topics for projects eligible under the EEA and Norway Grants are:
Development and investment in:
- maritime superstructures
- coastal and maritime tourism
- sea bed mining resources
- blue biotechnology
Development of solutions related to
- maritime transport
- blue energy
Development of innovative solutions/technologies within
- fisheries and aquaculture
- marine litter and waste
- water supply, including desalination.
Open Calls for Project Proposals on Blue Growth
The EEA Grants currently makes available 15 million euro in funding for innovative business projects on blue growth in Portugal.
Three open calls for project proposals are open now:
- Call for Proposals for Business Development, Innovation and SMEs
- Call for Proposals for Resource Efficiency of Enterprises in the Marine Sector
- Small Grant Scheme for Initiatives for Business Growth in Startups
The open calls provide opportunities for Portuguese enterprises and potential Norwegian partners with innovative ideas for projects on blue growth in Portugal.
Enterprises from Portugal are invited to apply. Partnership projects are encouraged and entities from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein can be partners. Are you interested in joining one of these projects? Then you should not miss this event!
This website will be continuously updated, so stay tuned for new information.
Questions? Get in touch!
- Sara Lier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rannveig S. Gimse, Rannveig.email@example.com